lundi 4 septembre 2017

404 page not found on every page - Laravel on Hostgator

I'm trying to push a Laravel project to production on Hostgator.

I followed this tutorial. Only the last step, changing one line on paths.php I couldn't accomplish because this file do not exists anymore on Laravel: http://ift.tt/2iWPH2A

I put all my project files on root/quasenerd_base/quase-nerd, except the content of the public folder, which I moved to root/public_html.

I successfully change the path on index.php to the quasenerd_base folder: require __DIR__.'/../../quasenerd_base/quase-nerd/bootstrap/autoload.php'; $app = require_once __DIR__.'/../../quasenerd_base/quase-nerd/bootstrap/app.php'; When I access the url http://quasenerd.com.br I can see my main layout. But it won't load the @section of the page.

In addition, any other url that I try to access returns a 404 page not found. (for example, /login). Apparently I can't access any of my views.

I tryed to add to my index.php: ```

$app->bind('path.public', function() {
return __DIR__;
});

``` but it didnt work.

Any help will be much appreciated!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire