vendredi 8 septembre 2017

How do I replace a file on Laravel's file system

I have a form which accepts a resume, and I would like the user to be able to upload files. I got this route to work, however, I want to replace the files uploaded by that user (I rename the file with their last name and the current time). My code is below:

$file = $request->file('cv');
$fileName = $user->id . "+" . date("Y-m-d H:i:s");
$destinationPath = config('app.CVDestinationPath') . "/" . $fileName . "." . $file->getClientOriginalExtension();
$uploaded = Storage::put($destinationPath, file_get_contents($file->getRealPath()));
if ($uploaded) { //update the database
   dd("DONE"); 
}

So if a user has an id of 2, and he uploads two files. I will have two files associated with that user. I want to replace any file with the id of 2 if it exists. Can anyone provide any guidance?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire