jeudi 7 septembre 2017

How to play a video in a Laravel 5.1 application

I'm a beginner to Laravel 5, and I'm trying to play a video in my page.

Video code :

<div class="videoWrapper">
                        <video controls="" autoplay="" width="640" height="360">
                            <source src="" type="video/mp4"></source>
                        </video>
                            <!-- <iframe
                            width="100%"
                            height="315"
                            src=""
                            frameborder="0" allowfullscreen
                            >
                        </iframe> -->
                        <hr/>
                    </div>

The result : Result of the play

When I inspect, the url is correct : Inspect

By the way, when I use the iframe for Youtube videos , it works.

Thank you



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire