dimanche 3 septembre 2017

Laravel App - Admin Route ONLY '/admin' will always return a 404 error | '/admins' or anything else works

So if you go here you will see the EXACT SAME ISSUE word for word that i'm having...

Basically I have the admin route set like this:

Route::get('/admin', function () {
    return view('admin.app');
});

Simple enough right? It always returns this error here:

Not Found

The requested URL /admin/ was not found on this server.

If i change the route to /admins (plural) or really anything else, even /test the route displays properly.

I DID have an admin folder inside my public folder, but I have since deleted the admin folder and now the problem is still persisting. I don't really understand why. I'm running on a Laravel/Homestead environment. Basic LEMP stack. Nothing special.

Edit: When i type in mysite.dev:8000/admin it directs me automatically to mysite.dev/admin (Notice there is no port) So, now i'm really even more confused. :/

Any ideas?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire