lundi 4 septembre 2017

Laravel getting error while uploading large file

I am trying to upload software installation file (.exe) in my site.When I am trying to upload file like 5 mb or 10 mb, I don't get any error.But while trying to upload large file,size of 45/50mb,I am getting this error

(1/1) FatalThrowableError

Call to a member function getClientOriginalExtension() on null

I have changed my php.ini like this:

upload_max_filesize = 900M

Here is my file upload form

<form action="/upload" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
    
    Product name:
    <br />
    <input type="text" name="name" />
    <br /><br />
    Files :
    <br />
    <input type="file" name="pdf" multiple />
    <br /><br />
    <input type="submit" value="Upload" />
</form>

Here is my controller:

public function google(Request $request){

            $file = $request->file('pdf');
            $destinationPath = 'uploads';
            $file->move($destinationPath,$file->getClientOriginalName());

}



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire