lundi 4 septembre 2017

laravel user list with posts and profile links

I try to get list of all users with post and link them to different page where all their posts is listed.

Obviously I must make my list page first then my users detail page, but some how I ended up with detail page and no list page :)))

Anyway: this is what I have so far:

Controller

public function chef() {
      //
      return view('front.chef');
    }

    public function chefdetail() {
      $user = User::find(1);
      $user->food()->where('status', 1)->get();
      return view('front.chef-detail', compact('user'));
    }

My routes:

Route::get('/chef/{username}', 'FrontendController@chefdetail')->name('chefdetail');
Route::get('/chefs', 'FrontendController@chef')->name('chefs');

Questions (Problems) :

  1. How do I get list of users with posts in my chef function?
  2. How do I add username to my chefs detail page URL

Is it correct that I used $user = User::find(1); to getting users list? because I couldn't get users by id it returns error.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire