lundi 4 septembre 2017

Laravel Validator unique with condition

I'm having trouble getting the Validator to work with the rule that I want to set up. I could have made multiple tables, but it's going to be a lot of work to undo everything, so I'd prefer to make it work if possible.

$validator = Validator::make($input, [
        'segment_name' => [
          'required',
        Rule::unique('groups')->where(function ($query) {
        $query->where('lang', $list_name)->where('segment_name', 'auto_segment');
      }),
    ],
  ]);

I thought query was the way to do it, but I now realise that this adds another constraint instead. What I want is the validation to fail when the 2 query conditions are met, but otherwise then it should pass. Is there any easy way to do this?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire