vendredi 1 septembre 2017

MySQL is running but Laravel 5 can't connect to MySQL [duplicate]

I have a Laravel 5 app running that uses MySQL.

My app returns an error:

live.ERROR: exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/Applications/MAMP/tmp/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)' in /var/www/app/admin/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connectors/Connector.php:55

I researched but no solution did help.

  • My MySQL server is running
  • I can use the username and password used in Laravel to access de DB via phpMyAdmin On the same server I have some Wordpress pages (using MySQL) running without problems
  • The file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock exists, I ran chmod 777 to make sure enough rights are granted.

I don't think that this is a duplicate since my MySQL server is running and to me this seems to be a Laravel issue as described in my question.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire