samedi 2 septembre 2017

Random TokenMismatchException on Chrome

There's a strange error occurring on my laravel application and I'm completely lost at how to fix it

When I'm submitting a form, it sometimes likes to randomly show the TokenMismatchException after the form has been submitted. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's completely random ... and it only happens on chrome. Any other browser works perfectly fine.

After experimenting, I realized that it works perfectly fine when I don't select "remember me" during login. By doing this, it doesn't create the remember_web_59ba36addc2b2f9401580f014c7f58ea4e30989d cookie.

Is there a way that this remember_web cookie is somehow interfering with csrf token?

I'm completely stumped. I'm also confused why this happens only on chrome and not Firefox.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire