jeudi 7 septembre 2017

Serialization of Closure is not allowed

I'm trying to rewrite some code in Laravel in order to make it a job and for that I'm doing the following:

$subscriptions->each(function ($sub) use ($payload) {
            $channel = $this;

            // new code
            dispatch(new SendOnePushNotification($channel, $sub, $payload));

            // old code below
            /*$this->webPush->sendNotification(
                $sub->endpoint,
                $payload,
                $sub->public_key,
                $sub->auth_token
            );*/

        });

The problem seems to be passing $this to the SendOnePushNotification constructor.

My guess is that I could rewrite this somehow but I'm unsure how to begin. Any advice?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire