vendredi 1 septembre 2017

Vuejs sending multiple get requests

I am making a Vuejs post request when component is mounted (using Vuex actually), and it all looks good. But when I inspect the console under network tab, I see that the get request is actually sent to the backend multiple times when the page loads. Is this normal? This is my request (using axios)

// component calling Store action
methods: {
  ...mapActions({
       fetchItems: 'items/fetchCart' 
  }),
},

mounted(){
   this.fetchItems();
}

Now in Axios, this is the action sent to the backend

const actions = {
  fetchItems({commit}){
    return axios.get('/api/items').then((response) => {
        // commit a mutation to set the items in the state
        commit('SET_ITEMS', response.data)
    }).catch((error) => {
        console.log(error)
    })
},
}

So this fetches the items just fine and populates the store, but I see from the network tab of my browser that this request is actually sent multiple times (5 times), which kind of affects some of my other logic in the backend.

I am using Laravel5.4 as the backend BTW.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire