mardi 5 septembre 2017

Weird character at the end of database entry

I am migrating an excel sheet (csv) to mysql, however when I do an insert, some fields end up with empty spaces at the end, and I cant get rid of them for some reason. So I assume there is a wierd character at the end, since not even this:

    UPDATE FOO set FIELD2 = TRIM(Replace(Replace(Replace(FIELD2,'\t',''),'\n',''),'\r',''));

Gets rid of it completely, I still have a whitespace at the end and I dont know how to get rid of it. I have over 2000 entries, so doing it manually is not an option. I am using Laravel with the revision package and it doesnt work because it thinks that those spaces at the end are changes and it creates a bunch of duplicates. Thank you for your help.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire