samedi 23 février 2019

Laravel 5.4 vendor publish component not working

I'm attempting to modify the template for e-mails on an older website I did, running Laravel 5.4

I do eventually plan to update to at least Laravel 5.5, and possibly Laravel 5.7 - but I don't want to do that right now unless strictly necessary (it would involve some significant re-writes to some of my controllers and a lot of extra testing)

I ran:

php artisan vendor:publish --tag=laravel-mail

This created files in resources/views/vendor/mail

I then edited these files and tried sending a message. No change.

I then edited the files in vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Mail/resources/views/ and sent a message - the new template showed up.

So despite the existence of the resources/views/vendor/mail folder, Laravel is still reading from the vendor/ folder after running php artisan vendor:publish. How do I fix this? What am I doing wrong?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire