dimanche 23 juin 2019

How is it possible to include a .blade file from outside of the Laravel project?

I have a Laravel 5.8 project and I'm using Blade to display the website.

However, I have .blade files outside of the Laravel project, that I'd like to @include() or display from the controller with return view(); with blade.

Here is a similar folder structure:

/var/www/examplesite1/
/var/www/examplesite2/
/var/www/laravel/
/var/www/storage/blade/

So for example the Laravel application is on the /var/www/laravel/ path. The blade file I'd like to get is from this path /var/www/storage/blade/.

What I tried was:

return view('/var/www/storage/blade/file.blade.php');

include('/var/www/storage/blade/file.blade.php');

None of them worked, becauase I got an error like this: View [.var.www.storage.blade.file.blade.php] not found.

I also tried it with omitting the 'blade.php' from the end, but it's the same.

Is it possible to include a blade file from outside the Laravel project? If yes, how?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire