mardi 3 septembre 2019

How to custom fullcalendar using Vue Js?

I have problem to custom my fullcalendar view.

I wanna make default view is month, I can do it if I use JQuery, but How if it using Vue js ?

My JQuery Code

$(document).ready(function() {
  $("#calendar").fullCalendar("changeView", "month");
});

My Vue Code

export default {
  data() {
    return {
      eventSources: [
        {
          events(start, end, timezone, callback) {
            axios.get("http://localhost:8000/api/events").then(response => {
              callback(response.data.data);
            });
          },
          color: "yellow",
          textColor: "black",
        }
      ]
    };
  }
};

How to move my Jquery code into Vue code?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire