vendredi 9 septembre 2022

i want to arrange the data as in text file but its format has been changed when i tried to get the file from directory and displayed in an app

I want to arrange the data as in a text file but its format has been changed when I tried to get the file from a directory and displayed it in an app the problem for me is it has no reference point at the line ending so I don't know how can I explode it Here is the file format: This is how data should look

and this is how I am getting data: This is how m getting the data now

one more thing from these lines I want to pick some data to be stored how can I pick data without reference points?

I mean as you see here:

PIDF***HEMP ZONE ULTRA THIN ROLLING PAPERS 1.25" 25CT~

we have * and ~ to explode and get the data in array format but how can we pick data when the data is like that:

B84921501625VSSE ALTO MENT 463405005397BX00090500360078000

"as I want to pick the name "ALTO MENT" 4, "63405005397

how can I pick that data?

Here is what I did till now:

     public function read_confirmation(){
    $cpath = public_path('confirmations\pending');
    $c_allfiles = scandir($cpath);
    $c_allfiles = array_diff(scandir($cpath), array('.', '..'));
    foreach ($c_allfiles as $fname) {
        $file= File::get(public_path('confirmations\pending/'.$fname));
        return $file;}

 }


via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire