jeudi 17 décembre 2015

404 error for angular js files in laravel 5

I am using angularjs as front end with laravel as backend. I have experience with laravel but Angular is very new to me. I have created simple angular application with laravel RESTFUL Service. In local system, I am using Wamp and I can access my application as below in my local system

http://localhost/MYAPPNAME/public/index.html

It is working fine in my local system. When I try to upload it to the server, then it shows blank page with error '404 (Not Found)' for all my angular js files.

enter image description here

I have uploaded my project files in root of the server and I have moved all angular js files and html files out of public folder and I have placed them in root folder of server. My folder structure is

enter image description here

My app js

    $authProvider.baseUrl = '/';

    $authProvider.loginUrl = '/api/authenticate';

    $urlRouterProvider.otherwise('/login');

    $stateProvider
        .state('login', {
            url: 'login',
            templateUrl: 'js/tpl/login.html',
            controller: 'AuthController'
        })
        .state('register', {
            url: 'register',
            templateUrl: 'js/tpl/register.html',
            controller: 'AuthController'
        })
       .state('users', {
          url: 'users',
         templateUrl: 'js/tpl/users.html',
         controller: 'UserController'
       })
       .state('orders', {
            url: 'order',
            templateUrl: 'js/tpl/orders.html',
            controller: 'OrderController'
        });

My htaccess

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
    Options -MultiViews
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On

# Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
RewriteRule .* - [e=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%1]

I hope it is a small issue in path configuration either in htaccess or app.js file but I am not sure about it. Please guide me to solve this issue. thanks in advance



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire