mercredi 16 décembre 2015

Bridging two Laravel Projects, Routing from Laravel 4 to Laravel 5 and Viseversa using Single Domain and alos Not to Use A Subdomian?

I'm working on a project. Almost 70% part is in Laravel 4.2 and about 30% is in Laravel 5.

I want to use both these parts on a single domian.

For exampale my domain is http://ift.tt/1QMVHmv. when I'm on dashboard, the domain would be http://ift.tt/1NxvzYg. This dashboard contains link to 'billing' which(using the following code) redirects to a totally different Laravel 5 project but it changes the domain http://ift.tt/1QMVJe1.

Route::get('/billing', function() {
    $url = 'http://ift.tt/1QMVJe1';
    return Redirect::to($url);
});

I want that when I clik this 'billinig' link it should run that Laravel 5 project and the address bar should contain 'http://ift.tt/1NxvyUd' instead of 'http://ift.tt/1QMVJe1'.

I've seen a solution but that doesn't work with laravel. Here it is.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire