I've just installed my Laravel app in a AWS EC2 instance.
I use Apache and PHP 5.6
When I try to access my app, I just get a 500 error without stack.
What I did:
- chmod 777 to storage dir
- 'debug' => true <-- in config/app.php
In php.ini
; display_errors
Default Value: On Development Value: On Production Value: Off
; display_startup_errors
Default Value: Off Development Value: On Production Value: Off
; error_reporting
Default Value: E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED
Development Value: E_ALL
Production Value: E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT
When I check the logs, I get this error
[Wed Dec 16 22:58:08.791244 2015] [:error] [pid 3110] [client 189.217.57.126:62532] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed openin
g required '/var/www/html/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html
/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17
So yes, there is an error, but no, I can't display it....
Any Idea???
via Chebli Mohamed
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire