lundi 8 juillet 2019

Is it worth creating 2 separate Laravel projects?

I'm planning to create an application with Laravel 5.8 that's going to be visited heavily by people and therefore speed is a priority for me.

I will create a frontend - where people are being redirected to a page - which needs to be as fast as possible - and a backend where I can see the statistics - which doesn't need to be as fast but will be robust.

So I was planning to create 2 separate Laravel projects, one for the frontend and one for the backend.

The reason I'm thinking this way is I don't want the backend files, etc to be slowing down the entire frontend by loading in unnecessary files, packages, routes, etc.

Am I thinking correctly and if speed is my priority, should I separate these 2 projects?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire