vendredi 10 janvier 2020

Trying to get property 'times' of non-object

This is a strange one (for me at least), I'm trying to pass an object to a function like so:

272.  $runs[$key]['position'] = getTimePosition($run->times,$user['id']);
273.  dd($run->times);

When I do it I get the error

message: "Trying to get property 'times' of non-object", exception: "ErrorException",…}
exception: "ErrorException"
file: "C:\Users\Test\PhpstormProjects\test\app\Helpers\Helper.php"
line: 272
message: "Trying to get property 'times' of non-object"

However, if I dump $run->times I get what seems to be correct, an Eloquent object with "times" as shown below...

What am I missing here? It's been bugging me for an hour

enter image description here



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire