mardi 7 janvier 2020

Valet with Laravel - Vue is not fully working with it

I have set up my whole project and started valet.

In my view at the bottom I import the JS file and use mix for it to reload:

<script src=""></script>

The issue comes into play when I try to bind anything, it just does not reflect on valet. It works with a regular artisan serve but I need valet.

Example:

<template>
   <div>
     <input v-model="text" />

   <p></p>
   </div>


</template>

<script>
export default {
    data() {
        return {
            text: '',
        }
    },
</script>

The text will not appear or update with Valet. Is it something I am doing wrong? I have no errors in the console. I am running npm run watch and it builds successfully each time.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire