lundi 26 mars 2018

Implement a Landlord and Tenant relationship associated with a property in Laravel

I'm creating an application for landlords to post properties, then search for tenants and they can send a request to that tenant with a certain property selected to start a tenancy.

I currently have the basic functionality such as different user types, user profiles, posting property, searching for property.

What I have at the moment is a landlord can go to a tenants page, click start tenancy, they are presented with a form that is pre-populated with the tenant name, the landlord name and a drop-down of all landlord properties.

How would I go about registering a tenancy relationship between the two users and a property?

What code should I provide here? I don't want to post the useless code that puts people off reading it.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire