dimanche 25 mars 2018

Need Help: Laravel View is not changing

I have been facing the issue that when i click the button the controller should route me to another view or should throw an error depending upon URL but it redirects me to the same page i am already on.(This was working fine and i even didn't commit any changes to it i change some view of another file and that got fixed while this has been frustrating me) This is the View form having one button and it changes the URL accordingly This is the URL mapping in web.php This is the controller function which process the request and return the next view it does not throwing any error though i also comment out the return statement it should have thrown the error but it redirects me the to same page.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire