lundi 18 juin 2018

how to write urls for my views with locale in laravel?

I am working with login.blade.php file that contains:

<h1 class="title"> @lang('cms.login')</h1>
<form action="" method="post" role="form">
                        
<b-field label="@lang('cms.email')">
  <b-input type="email"
          icon="email"
          name="email"
          id="email"
          v-model="email"
          placeholder="@lang('cms.email')"
          v-validate="'required|email'"
          value=""
          message="Email is invalid.">
  </b-input>
          </b-field>
</form>

In this form I mix Buefy and Vee-Validate.

How should I set up my routes for more than one language? At this moment, I have default Auth::routes in my routes/web.php How to switch languages? I want ['en','ru', 'de'] and save my form. And switch my validation language to current language? How to handle this case?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire