mardi 19 juin 2018

Import new data after rebuilding database

due to our enivronment I'm trying to recreate the php artisan database:fresh command.

As part of this I need to recreate our dev database and testing database. I can recreate the testing database fine by specifying the connection however I cannot do the same for my dev database (the current database I'm connected to).

If I run this on my testing database

Schema::getConnection()->getDoctrineSchemaManager()->dropAndCreateDatabase("testing");
DB::connection($connectionName)->unprepared($this->sqlFile);

Everything works however if I run that on the database I am currently connected to:

Schema::getConnection()->getDoctrineSchemaManager()->dropAndCreateDatabase("app");
DB::unprepared($this->sqlFile);

The second line will not run.

I have tried specifying the currently connected database and it does not work.

What can I do to rebuild the current database for the database I am currently connected to?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire