jeudi 8 novembre 2018

A seeming bug on Backpack for Laravel

I have a table "companydetails" and I went through your instructions by generating the appropriate items, but when I go to the add I get the following message:

syntax error, unexpected 'stylesheet' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ')' (View: D:\Laravel\AssociatedLocks\resources\views\vendor\backpack\crud\form_content.blade.php) (View: D:\Laravel\AssociatedLocks\resources\views\vendor\backpack\crud\form_content.blade.php)

The problem seems to be the first line of this generated code block:

startSection('after_styles'); ?> "> "> "> The code on the template that generates this code seems to be OK:

@Section('after_styles')  
link rel="stylesheet" href="" 
link rel="stylesheet" href=""> 

(I have had to remove the initial < on the link as the markdown hated it.,

I get this on any create or edit. I am using Laravel 5.7



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire