dimanche 11 novembre 2018

Laravel, trait to create additional record during saving?

I want to save additional record in database while saving a model in laravel, my model looks like:

class Document extends Model
{
    use DocumentSetup;
}

And my trait looks like:

trait DocumentSetup {
    protected static function boot()
    {
        static::saving(function ($model) {
            $documentSetup = new DocumentSetup();
            $documentSetup->document_id = $model->id;
            $documentSetup->is_public = false;
            $documentSetup->need_verification = true;
            $documentSetup->save();
        });

        parent::boot();
    }
}

If I try that I don't get any error, but document or document setup are not created, does anyone know what i'm doing wrong here?

My idea is to create this additional model while saving...



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire