Nova was working for me before. I started working on the front-end, and when coming back to Nova it suddenly doesn't work anymore. I can log in, but then it shows the loading animation for all resources and it's not loading data.
I get this error:
Trying to get property of non-object (View: longpath/location.blade.php)
In location.blade.php
@extends('app')
@section('title')
@endsection
@section('content')
@endsection
The weird thing is that on the front-end, location.blade.php loads perfectly fine, as I pass the $location variable in the LocationController. No errors and nothing in the error log. In LocationController:
$location = Location::
where('id', $this->location_id)
->first();
return view('location', [
'location' => $location
]);
So it shows the error, and this error is in the logs as well. If I comment out , it doesn't show the error anymore, but it's still not loading any data, and nothing shows up in the error log. So I have no clue why it's not loading any data. It's also a mystery to me why a (front-end) Blade template would generate an error in Nova, while it works perfectly fine on the front-end.
Update:
If I comment out this specific route in routes/web, Nova works again. Not sure why this route impacts Nova?
Route::get('/{location_id}/{location_title}', 'LocationController@viewLocation');
via Chebli Mohamed
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire