lundi 10 décembre 2018

Laravel Showing Index Of / after uploading the site but works fine on localhost

I am trying to upload a basic site made under Laravel FW. I uploaded the site outside the public_html folder in a folder called laraveltest. I moved the public folder from here to the public_html folder. In this folder I have the index.php file and I changed two lines to :-


inside (public_html/public/index.php)

require __DIR__.'/../laraveltest/vendor/autoload.php';
$app = require_once __DIR__.'/../laraveltest/bootstrap/app.php';


I also changed my .env files that located outside public_html folder, and there a is a folder in the root called laraveltest. I changed the username/ database name and also the password.

When i load the site now, i used to get the page says Index Of / .


After doing some research and youTube videos, I then added a .htaccess file inside the (public_html) folder.

.htaccess

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    <IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
        Options -MultiViews -Indexes
    </IfModule>

    RewriteEngine On

    # Handle Authorization Header
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} .
    RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

    # Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (.+)/$
    RewriteRule ^ %1 [L,R=301]

    # Handle Front Controller...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^ public/index.php [L]
</IfModule>

Now when I reload the page, I get an error

This page isn’t working mylivewebsite.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500

I have also checked the permission and it is all set to 0777 as well.

Please let me know how can I make my website run correctly.

Thanks for the time in advance.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire