samedi 9 mars 2019

Adding a QRCode in my table in databese postgresql

i create a table in my database postgressql this table contains 8 column i want when i create a new membre the informations enregistred in the table with the code of qrcode everyone have a qrcode specific i do all the step but my problem is how can i add a qrcode in my table this my code :

Schema::create('cards', function (Blueprint $table) {
        $table->bigIncrements('id');
        $table->string('nom');
        $table->string('prenom');
        $table->string('cin');
        $table->date('dateNaissance');
        $table->date('dateAffection');
        $table->string('qrcode');
        $table->timestamps();
    });

this is in my controller :

$cards = new Card();
    $cards->nom = request('nom');
    $cards->prenom = request('prenom');
    $cards->cin = request('cin');
    $cards->dateNaissance = request('dateNaissance');
    $cards->dateAffection = request('dateAffection');
    $cards->save();

and this my code of qrcode in my view

<div class="visible-print text-right">
{!! QrCode::size('130')->generate
($card->id  );!!}                                                 

Plz help me to solve this



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire