vendredi 1 mars 2019

Can I reset nginx serve.sh command ? It brings error continuously

first sorry for my bad english. I'm trying to open my web server on AWS. while connecting ons ssh after install LEMP successfully, i tried create nginx site.

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/appkr/l5code/master/provision-scripts/serve.sh bash serve.sh myDNS /home/deployer/www/myapp/public

I should enter commands like this, but I enter like this by my mistake. ++ ssh

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/appkr/l5code/master/provision-scripts/serve.sh bash serve.sh ssh myDNS /home/deployer/www/myapp/public

I retry right commands, but It brings error like this.

Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status nginx.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

And when I type systemctl status nginx.service, Error like this. enter image description here

How can I solve this problem?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire