mardi 5 mars 2019

Eloquent timeout on save

I am having an unfourtunate bug that prevents my model from saving (a timeout happens).

I tried debugging by dumping in various places during save and it seems that call to the updating event is where it gets stuck. I do not have any event handlers bound to this event myself, but it still seems to try firing it and fails.

By dumping backtrace somewhere deep in the code I see an endless chain of toArray, relationsToArray and an occasional array_map call. It seems like the dispatcher or something is trying to serialize the model and running in a loop of relations.

Unfourtunately, I can't track down which relations are causing this to try and fix it. How should I debug and fix this?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire