samedi 2 mars 2019

How to devide sending info diffrent blade template

I have this auto email reply function. It works good.

Currently To(User email address) and BCC(Webmaster email address) recive same blade template as mail/temp .

I would like to make them separete title and body message. I made temp_admin.blade.php for webmaster. I've been adjust this code but always error show up. Here is my code. Could you teach me how to write separetely?

public function complete()
    {

      $data = session()->all();
      Mail::send(['text' => 'mail.temp'], $data, function($message) use($data){
        $message->to($data["email"])->bcc('admin@test.sakura.ne.jp')
    ->from('support@test.sakura.ne.jp')->subject('Thank You');});   

    $data = session()->regenerateToken();
    return view('mail.complete');
    }



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire