lundi 4 mars 2019

How to send email from GoDaddy mail server

In my Laravel project I can't send mail from my GoDaddy mail account. I have provided all the needed value in files but mail not send.

Here is my .env file

MAIL_DRIVER=mail
MAIL_HOST=hostdetails
MAIL_PORT=465
MAIL_USERNAME=test@ezmoverandrental.com
MAIL_PASSWORD=testpass
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=ssl

controller

public function estimation_form_submit_confirm()
{
    Mail::send(new SendMail());
} 

App/Mail/SendMail.php

namespace App\Mail;
use Illuminate\Bus\Queueable;
use Illuminate\Mail\Mailable;
use Illuminate\Queue\SerializesModels;
use Illuminate\Http\request;

class SendMail extends Mailable
{
    use Queueable, SerializesModels;

    public function __construct()
    {

    }

    public function build(request $request)
    {
        return $this->view('mail',['name'=>'raff'])->to('support@gmail.com')->from('info@domainName.com');
    }
}

No error shown in log file also.

Where else I need to change in my code !!!

Anybody Help Please ?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire