samedi 9 mars 2019

Laravel forge Redis setup Undefined index: queue on RedisConnector

I am running Laravel 5.7 on Forge. Things are working well. I have two simple jobs that run. One when a user logs in and one when users want to download a large file.

In my local they both work great. Once deployed on forge they both fail with the same exception:

ErrorException: Undefined index: queue in /home/forge/SITE/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Queue/Connectors/RedisConnector.php:46

The stack trace points right back to the two lines where I call dispatch();

My setup is default for Redis. I have not changed my env or anything else related to a normal redis setup.

Both my local and my prod forge site have:

REDIS_HOST=127.0.0.1
REDIS_PASSWORD=null
REDIS_PORT=6379

I have no idea why this would happen only in my Forge setup. TIA



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire