dimanche 3 mars 2019

LARAVEL - How to print double curly brackets

I'm trying to create a blog where I can write tutorials and adding code and such... My editor works with ALL the codes so far, except when I try to write laravel variables with double braces...

For example, in my textarea i write: this is saved in the database but the "edit success page" doesn't show anything then when I try to print this in my website, I can't see what's inside the brackets

I tried replacing { with { and } with }, but when I try to print Laravel AGAIN removes the content inside... this means that laravel actually tries to use this variables even if they SEEM like double braces???? (this is crazy for me)

How can I actually print this without laravel trying to read it as variables? Thanks!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire