dimanche 3 mars 2019

Laravel php artisan, problem with container

I'm trying to connect laravel with my db the problem is php artisan doesn't found the class Cash.store.

Hello,

In Container.php line 730: Class cache.store does not exist

I try to change the container.php and cache.php thanks to google but nothing changes.

My container.php

   namespace Illuminate\Container;
use Closure;
use ArrayAccess;
use LogicException;
use ReflectionClass;use ReflectionParameter;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Cache;
use Illuminate\Contracts\Container\BindingResolutionException;
use Illuminate\Contracts\Container\Container as ContainerContract;

And my cache.php

use Illuminate\Support\Str;

Thank you for taking your time :) Ps : I can't write Hello as first word.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire