dimanche 10 mars 2019

php artisan serve not working (laravel 5.6)

I have some problem when I tried to serve the application on my localhost.

I run

C:\xampp\htdocs\BePunct>php artisan serve --host=admin.bepunct.test

and I received this error

Laravel development server started: http://admin.bepunct.test:8000 [Mon Mar 11 09:37:03 2019] PHP Warning: Unknown: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in Unknown on line 0 [Mon Mar 11 09:37:03 2019] Failed to listen on admin.bepunct.test:8000 (reason: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. )
Warning: Unknown: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in Unknown on line 0

This is the code on the env file`

.env file

I have set host on /drivers/etc/hosts



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire