vendredi 27 septembre 2019

What I need to give in 'recipient ' and 'bank account' parameter in order to payouts in bank account?

I am using stripe payout API. I want to ask what u I need to give in place of $recipient_id and $bank_account_id.

I think we need to give her credit card number or debit card number but not sure.

\Stripe\Stripe::setApiKey('sk_test_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx');

// Create a payout to the specified recipient
$payout = \Stripe\Payout::create([
  "amount" => 1000, // amount in cents
  "currency" => "usd",
  "recipient" => $recipient_id,
  "bank_account" => $bank_account_id,
  "statement_descriptor" => "JULY SALES"
]);

what will be testing numbers to enter here so I can get the result in form of payout?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire