dimanche 25 mars 2018

My laravel site don't include to algolia or how it isnt search?

Here is my model:

    namespace App;
    use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model;
use Laravel\Scout\Searchable;

class Film extends Model
{
    use Searchable;

Here is my route query:

use Illuminate\Http\Request;
    Route::get('/search', function (Request $request) {
  $films = App\Film::search($request->search)->get();
  return view('pages.result')->with('page_title', "Results of search")->with('films', $films);
});

Here is my view:

<form action="/search" method="GET">
 <div class="form-group">
    <input type="text" id="autosearch" name="search" class="form-control search"
                           placeholder="Search for films">
                </div>
            </form>

Here is my result of any query to search: []

My table imported to algolia, with command "import", its have 6733 writes there. My env and scout files are corretctly, my new publication from site are indexing in algolia. but i dont to understand how to fix searchin, why it is not find information??



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire