mercredi 4 avril 2018

Facebook Marketing API PHP: How I can create an Ad using the same Creative from other Ad?

I'm kind new working on the Facebook marketing API and I'm trying to clone an Ad creating the ad with the same creative that the original has, actually this works but sometimes I'm getting on the "traking_specs" field an action type called "instagram_profile_engagement" when the tracking specs have this action type the creation fails and the API return this error :

  • code: 100
  • errorUserTitle: "Action query missing object"
  • errorUserMessage: "Each action must use at least one object"
  • errorBlameFieldSpec: null
  • message: "Invalid parameter"

Traking spec image

Error Image

This Tracking spec doesn't appear on the facebook page of the tracking specs (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/tracking-specs), I'm not able to identify what is this action type and what is the use of it and which other properties I need to make it work.

The only place I found the property is here but I don't understand which is the purpose of this "Ads Action Stats"

And another problem that I had was when I try to create the ad (without this weird Instagram action type) I got an OAuthException about permissions for the profile, the error exactly was: "Application does not have permission for this action", actually I'm requesting these permissions for my app:

'facebook' => [
    'email',
    'ads_management',
    'ads_read',
    'business_management',
    'read_insights',
    'manage_pages',
    'pages_manage_cta',
    'pages_manage_instant_articles',
    'pages_show_list',
    'instagram_basic',
    'instagram_manage_comments',
    'instagram_manage_insights',
]

Anyone knows if I need to request for other permissions to create this Ad?

Thank you for your help mates!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire