vendredi 8 mars 2019

Laravel 5.6 barryvdh dompdf version 0.8.0 show Indian Rupee symbol as "?"

In one of my Laravel 5 project, I have used barryvdh dompdf (version 0.8.0) to generate PDF files. I used the following for meta e.g. <meta charset="utf-8"> and in html code, I used to show the Indian Rupee symbol e.g. `Payment of & # 8 3 7 7 ; 6000. (& # 8 3 7 7 ; = html unicode of INR)

The PDF generates well however, the INR symbol is showing as ?. From several sources, I see that they are using dejavu font. I have used the same

<style> body { font-family: DejaVu Sans, sans-serif; } </style>

However by using the dejaVu, the other text including INR sign in the PDF are showing garbage characters. Any help?

PS - Should I download the font and store it into the asests/ folder?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire