lundi 16 septembre 2019

I can't insert a row

i'm started in laravel 5. And when I try to insert a row in a table, I'm getting this error:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'updated_at' in 'field list' (SQL: insert into usuarios (nombre_usuario, updated_at, created_at) values (adreina, 2019-09-17 01:16:18, 2019-09-17 01:16:18))

I have this in wep.php

Route::get("/insertarEloquent", function(){
   $usuarios = new \App\Usuario;

   $usuarios->nombre_usuario = "adreina";

   $usuarios->save();
});

And that is my model:

use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model;

class Usuario extends Model
{
    protected $table = "usuarios";
}

the table is called "usuarios" and if I use the method all() I can get the rows information without problems



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire