lundi 16 septembre 2019

Laravel Cors issue when setting header.Authorization on request

I have successfully set cors middleware with Laravel as describer here

Therefore, this ajax call is ok

        axios.get('http://my_domain/api/my_api')

But when trying to send token like this:

        axios.get('http://my_domain/api/my_api',
            {
              headers: {
                Authorization: 'Bearer aaa.bbb.ccc'
              }
            })

I get a cors erros saying Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

I have even added Access-Control-Allow-Headers in the middleware, I still have the issue.

<?php namespace App\Http\Middleware;

use Closure;
use Illuminate\Http\Request;
use Log;

class Cors {
    public function handle($request, Closure $next) {
        Log::info("Using cors for ".$request->url());
        return $next($request)
            ->header('Access-Control-Allow-Origin', '*')
            ->header('Access-Control-Allow-Methods', 'GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS')
            ->header('Access-Control-Allow-Headers', 'Authorization');
    }
}

Can anyone help please?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire