mercredi 2 mars 2016

Laravel 5 fetch data from database in cascading dropdown list with Ajax

I'm very new to laravel5, and it's my first time use MVC framework. I've tired to read the laravel docs but still cannot find out the way to implement it...

I want to do a cascading dropdown list like the link below:

http://ift.tt/1UxYP7G

It can download from

http://ift.tt/1QKB8Ds

and the unzip password

buffernow.com1717

seems that it call doAjax to pass the parameter to another php to execute the query, so there might have 3 other php for execute it..

I searched from google, it show some jquery or js example but i don't know how to transform into Laravel(MVC structure) format.

Currently I just create the blade, controller ,model then stuck into it almost a whole day. Can anyone help me to point out the way or resource that i could follow the structure to build it up, just like the demo from the link..?

Thanks for the help.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire