mardi 17 septembre 2019

How to create mutiple id with display to single view file like OLX wqebsite

I am working in laravel framework like that olx. now I do sell the option in laravel framework similar olx sell button. my question as how to create multiple id with single view form. example a different category is a car, job, furniture, house sale, etc.,m so this also different category so we using multiple ID's but view form is single. so how to create multiple ID's and single view form. but we put different id's to show the view form is related data. example car category data was brand name, model, km, year etc., so I click the car category button and go to single view file but data was is there related. help me. Thank you!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire