dimanche 15 septembre 2019

Laravel on Cpanel shared hosting

I have gone through most of the articles online and none of the solution worked.

I have my project installed in /home/projectname directory and created a symlink /home/projectname/public to /username/public_html

Storage directory is linked as well.

So far I have tried following

1) Set file permission using this answer 2) I have checked that necessary extensions are installed using php -m command. 3) Also tried to move files from /home/projctname/public directory to /home/public_html and change the necessary files like server.php,index.php and AppServiceProvider.php

None of the above worked.

Strange thing is if I have index.html in public folder that file and content is accessed fine but index.php file is not executed.

I tried echo out some string from /home/projectname/public/index.php but it seems like that index.php is not being executed.

What else can I try to fix my problem?

Thank you



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire