lundi 16 septembre 2019

Web-hosting Laravel/Vue.js App on NGINX server on CLOUD

I have a laravel project that implements vue.js as the front-end. I've been working on this on my personal computer using xampp and I'm almost done with the project and I want to deploy it onto my server that's running NGINX on a ubuntu OS

But here's the problem, whenever I want to load the web-app, I have to use php artisan serve since the vue components do not load automatically. I find this a challenge in running the script on my server since the default is always 127.0.0.1:8000, emphasis on the 127.0.0.1 which won't be the ip of my server in this case.

So my question is, is there any way you can deploy such an application and show all vue components without running the php artisan serve command?

ATTENTION Before any of you flag this down, kindly note I'm not asking on how to deploy a pure laravel application. I have multiple laravel apps running. I just need a way to show my vue components on my server without running php artisan serve



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire